Thursday 19 March 2015

Hannah Fox's Diary 9 - Is it possible for every muscle in your body to ache at the same time?

 

Found out what Daren and the kids were up to.  On Sunday they gave me their Mother’s Day cards then said I had to get in the car for my surprise; Amelia had even chosen the clothes I was to wear. I was feeling a bit nervous and the l chocs and flowers I normally get were starting to be quite appealing. 

They had even got up early to make a packed lunch for us- although I complain about having to do everything I actually started to feel quite uncomfortable about not being in control.  

Am I a control Freak? 

Turned out my treat was a Tree Top Challenge with zip wires, it was a real giggle and good to do something different as a family, I was very proud of the kids organising it (oh and Darren as he obviously had a hand in it as well). I know I’ve been moaning about him but this showed he’s thinking about the family.

Work
Louise said I was looking bright and asked about the weekend, she is thinking of mentioning it to Clive as a team building activity. She said that the Comedy Club evening was a bit of a disaster and wished she had thought of an excuse not to go. As if I had the choice!

Family
I am blessed!

Social
Great- heard back from Jo and going to get together soon..

Well-being
I’m sure I will be able to walk again soon.





Hannah Fox is a character.  She is based on our years of experience working for a national mental health charity supporting people facing stress in the workplace.  
The names and characters are not based on any one person and all similarities are purely incidental.
However, hopefully we can all see a little bit of ourselves in Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...