Friday 17 July 2015

Coffee Date Interview 20 - Viv Heydon








Name: Viv Heydon

Job Title: Information Executive

1. What drives you crazy at work?
People who try to impress with management speak and b&!!sh#t, and defensive people. And people with teflon shoulders....

2. What are the 3 “nevers” in your life?
I try never to run any significant distance, 
I have said in the past I'll never be persuaded to go skiing, and 
I could never be a vegetarian through choice!

3. What eats up most of your time at work?
Talking, and it's usually not work related!

4. What’s the biggest compliment you’ve had a work?
I was nominated by colleagues for our work values recognition programme for some work I'd done for them. It was a really lovely feeling.

5. What was the worst job you ever had and what did it teach you?
I'm really lucky in that I've not really had a terrible job that I really hated. However, just after starting one job, the rest of the team left and I was left floundering and it was a bit miserable for a while. I suppose it taught me that nobody else looks out for you and bad times are usually only (hopefully) transient.

6. What do you do to try and create worklife balance?
I'm lucky as I can leave my work in the office and usually don't have to give it another thought until the next working day!

c. LisaMonis2015


7. What are the 3 “always” in your life? 
I need 4! 
Always make time for my family, 
eat good food, 
listen to the music I like even though others might see it as cheesy or boring, and 
read some of my book every day.







8. What’s your top tip for staying on top of things and getting stuff done?
Make lists and write stuff on the calendar! I would be an utter mess without lists.

9. Early Bird or Night Owl?
Neither really, but I'm slightly better at staying up late than I am at getting up early.

10. Tom or Jerry?
Tom — he's just endearingly daft and treated appallingly!

11. Pudding or Cheese and Biscuits?
Totally and utterly impossible question. I can never choose one or the other, so usually both!

12. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...