Tuesday 11 August 2015

NEWSFLASH - The first Work Smart Work Savvy Premium Course is here

I am completely beyond excited to be able to tell you about 
the very first

Work Smart Work Savvy Premium Course 

which is now here.

I will be telling you a bit more about this course over the next few days but for those impatient bunnies amongst you who can't abide waiting till then...hop over the www.worksmartworksavvy.co.uk right now to find out more and to sign up.



For the last 10 years I have been providing 1:1 support for employees feeling the pressures and stresses of working life as well as developing and delivering a suite of stress awareness and resilience building training courses to employees across Wiltshire.  

Along the way I've picked up some gems of tools and tips which would just be plain selfish to keep to myself.  And where's the fun in doing that anyway?  So I've packed as many of those tips and techniques as possible into this on-line course to share with you.

Hop along to www.worksmartworksavvy.co.uk and find out a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...